for the longest time, I’ve had a pork tenderloin from Christiansen’s Family Farm sitting in my freezer. do you know how to cook a pork loin?! I had no idea, but now I do, and it can be super simple.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- grease a glass baking dish.
- grease your pork loin – massage it with melted butter.
- put the pork loin in the dish.
- you can season with a minimum of unrefined salt and pepper. this by itself will make a good pork loin taste amazing.
- you can also sprinkle garlic powder / granules, chili powder, paprika, and cumin all over it.
- add a little of your own love and TLC :)
- cook for about 36 minutes.
- take it out and let it set and cool for about 10 min.
- slice it up into medallions!