You’re looking for a roasted salsa recipe that uses simple ingredients, it’s easy to make, and it tastes delicious. This is it!
The ingredient list couldn’t be more simple – and that’s a good thing. Roasting the ingredients adds a subtle flavor that goes beyond a traditional salsa recipe. Blend them all together with a little salt and pepper – BOOM. That’s all there is to it!
We have SO MANY amazing and brutally-simple recipes at our online community! We’d love to see you in there, come check it out with a 14-day free trial.
- carving board like this
- chef knife
- baking vessel, I like these stainless steel baking pans
- sheet of tin foil
- blender or food processor
- 2 large tennis ball to baseball size tomatoes
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 4 to 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 onion
- unrefined salt
- black pepper
- preheat oven to 405.
- cut tomato into wedges.
- cut stems off of jalapeños.
- cut garlic head in half and wrap in foil.
- cut onion into wedges.
- place all produce spaced out on baking vessel.
- roast for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- let cool for 15 minutes so you can handle.
- taste your jalapeno to determine how much you want to throw in the mix.
- squeeze out your roasted garlic.
- place tomatoes, desired jalapeno, onion, 1 tbsp of garlic (or more if you want), and some salt and pepper in blender / processor.
- blend it.
- EAT IT.
Looking for MORE amazing recipes like this?? Join us at community.superhumantransformation.com :)