SHT approved dark chocolate mint coconut butter cups
I have this recipe me and my family messed with over the holidays. we tried it in non-stick muffin tins, I think it will work better with cupcake wrappers for sure.
the first person to make me some of these and post a good quality picture of the final results so we can use it with our recipe gets a free branded SHT canteen of their choice! with a free personalized vinyl sticker to go with it ;) EVEN BETTER WOULD BE TO BRING SOME TO MY OFFICE!
SHT Approved Chocolate Mint Cups
- 1 cup of coconut butter.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- pinch of unrefined salt.
- 2 drops doTERRA peppermint essential oil.
- 1.5 cups of dark chocolate.
- cupcake wrappers large or small, your choice
do it. . .
- mix the coconut butter, salt, and vanilla extract. you may have to work the coconut butter a little if it starts out stiff ;)
- stir in the peppermint extract one drop at a time until it’s as minty as you prefer.
- in a double boiler or in the microwave, gently melt the chocolate.
- place a spoonful of melted chocolate into the wrapper, smoothing it out with the back of the spoon to create sides and a bottom. refrigerate until hardened.
- scoop a small amount of the filling into the cup and flatten until it covers the bottom.
- place another spoonful of melted chocolate on top and smooth out. refrigerate to harden.
- store in the refrigerator. can also be frozen.