fitness is important. but ALL of our
- for a summary of our foundations including our bio, mission, and what makes us different, check out this podcast and post.
- for another video on how we see fitness integrating with everything else, check out this post.
most people only think of fitness and food when they want to get healthier or improve their body composition.
we know different.
we work out less now than ever. we workout one hour per day, 4 or 5 days a week. when we workout we are very intentional and deliberate. we give it our all. and we walk away from it and know that it’s done.
NOW, we have FREEDOM knowing that the workout part is covered. we don’t stress about working out more, because we know more working out does nothing but stress the body out.
our focus now is how much better can we get in our other foundations? how much more can we improve our other foundations?
NOW when something is off, our first reaction is NEVER to workout more. our first reaction is always improving the other foundations.
you cannot pick and choose, you must give time and effort to each of our foundations.
- if you got food and fitness right and don’t sleep, you won’t realize your full potential.
- if you got food and fitness right and don’t meditate, you’ll never experience true happiness.
- if you got food and fitness right and never spend time in nature, you won’t see the results you want.