If you or anyone you know suffers from sadness, anxiety, grief, depression… which is all of us, YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS VIDEO! BECAUSE YOUR LIFE COULD LITERALLY DEPEND ON IT!
Just like the health medical system, the psychiatric medical system is geared towards diagnosis and treatment of illness, which in many situations involves the prescription of psychiatric drugs, anti-depressants, sleep aids, and drugs to counter the side effects of all those other drugs. The reality is, just like our health medial system, this system has to make money. Diagnosing, treating, and prescribing are a big part of it.
YOU MUST BE AN EDUCATED CONSUMER. If you have loved ones that are suffering and considering treatment OR ARE ALREADY IN TREATMENT, WATCH THIS VIDEO. ANGIE POURS HER HEART OUT WITH AN INTENTION TO HELP AND HEAL AND I THNK EVERY PERSON IN THIS MODERN WORLD NEEDS TO HEAR THIS MESSAGE.
“Everything you need to deal with whatever it is you’re dealing with, is already in you and starts with you.” — Angie Peacock
- Angie’s site https://www.apeacockconsulting.com/
- Angie’s links https://linktr.ee/apeacockconsulting
- Connect with others going through a similar situation https://www.theinnercompass.org/
- Are you thinking coming off psychiatric drugs? https://withdrawal.theinnercompass.org/
- Peer support https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/
- Paul C. Tijerina’s links https://linktr.ee/paulctijerina
- 00:01:55 intro to Paul C. Tijerina
- 00:02:25 intro to Angie Peacock
- 00:04:26 Angies story!
- 00:28:03 defining mental illness. and how it can be used against you.
- 00:29:55 an example of being diagnosed with a mental illness.
- 00:34:06 your body’s natural state is wellness, explained.
- 00:34:55 strategies for coping.
- 00:35:38 what to do before taking meds or if you’re considering taking meds.
- 00:36:56 important life skills.
- 00:43:42 what about nutrition and lifestyle?
- 00:49:52 listen to your symptoms! your body is communicating with you.
- 00:53:47 when and how to seek professional help.
- 00:55:49 advice for coming off meds.
- 00:59:24 what is the best thing to do when something happens and you need to settle down?
- 01:04:28 Angie, if you could go back what advice would you give to yourself?
- 01:05:52 closing thoughts.
Connect with me:
- FREE! Schedule a FREE Consultation Call to chat one-on-one about anything you want.
- FREE! Text anything to (702) 605-7223 or clicking here https://my.community.com/
superhumantransformation. Exclusive updates, announcements, and motivation & inspiration.
- 14-DAY FREE TRIAL and less than $1 per day after the trial is over. Check out our community at https://community.