What is meditation?
✅ Meditation is awareness. It’s practicing awareness.
❌ Meditation is NOT about emptying the mind, or not thinking, or concentrating really hard.
❌ You don’t have to block out thoughts or create a special state of mind or be peaceful or calm.
How to meditate.
⦿ Find a spot that feels good and where you’re relatively undistracted.
⦿ Determine how much time you want to sit.
⦿ Choose something to be aware of. Use current moment sensory experiences such as listening to sounds, feeling the body, or focusing on the breath.
⦿ Sit comfortably, but calm and assertive.
⦿ I recommend keeping your eyes open.
⦿ Start your timer.
⦿ Be aware of sounds by listening.
⦿ Notice yourself thinking.
⦿ Come back and listen.
⦿ Do this over and over.
• There are a TON of benefits that come from meditating regularly:
• Physical – destress, reduce aging, boost immune system
• Mental – calm mind, improve focus, productivity
• Emotional – intuition, creativity
• Which all lead to overall wellbeing and happiness
When to meditate?
• Mornings are ideal.
• Habit stack AFTER something you already do or
• BEFORE something you want to reward yourself with.
• Anywhere conducive to some quiet time.
• Edge of bed.
• Dining room table.
• In your vehicle.
• Starting out 3 to 5 minutes.
To support me:
get on my newsletter https://superhumantransformation.com
check out all my links where you can connect with me on social media, schedule some time with me, and even buy me a coffee https://linktr.ee/paulctijerina