Recently, we had a chance to sit down with a health coaching client Madison Thompson where we talk all about her lifelong quest for health. We can’t wait for y’all to tune in to this awesome interview! Here are some of the topics we cover:
- Early on in childhood she was ridiculed for being overweight.
- She grew up in a family of dieters, obsessed about how they looked.
- She experimented with many diets, including plant-based and vegan.
- Eventually she realized something had been missing her entire life, and started to search for something more sustainable.
- This is where the challenges really began because she had to deal with her mental and emotional obstacles as she made ancestral health work in her modern life!
- Even now she still has to deal with conventional wisdom, naysayers, and doubt. Like we all do!
Please be sure to connect with us!
On Instagram and Facebook: @paulctijerina and @superhumantransformation
For an archive of all our podcasts visit http://podcast.superhumantransformation.com
You can also listen anywhere you listen to podcasts including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
For updates, announcements of upcoming events, seminars, and more, join our newsletter at https://superhumantransformation.com
Join our community at: https://community.superhumantransformation.com, we would love to see you there!