Interview with Thomas Rebentisch
This is a great chat with an amazing SuperHuman – Thomas Rebentisch! We’ve seen him transform before our eyes as he comes in for morning workouts. You can also listen to it anywhere you listen to podcasts Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Overcast | Google Play
Thomas is 32, a Nevada native, he has seen all the changes Vegas has been through. He’s an athlete. A business man. A husband. And a father of 3 girls.
Early on Thomas had to grow up (like many of us), and through a series of events, learned some hard lessons fast.
- Life is hard. And that’s where a lot of the great stuff happens ;)
- Hard work, having a good work ethic, and being proactive PAYS OFF. Sometimes you have to do things that you don’t want to do.
- Life of challenges makes you wiser.
- Acceptance and EXPECTANCE of uncertainty.
Greatest benefits of going SHT:
- Like most of us, conventional wisdom nutrition and health advice only got him so far. He experimented with vegan, keto, low-carb. The SHT gave him FREEDOM.
- Constant experimentation is KEY – that’s what we’re all about.
- Body composition is continually improving.
- Performance in the gym is constantly getting better.
- Skipping meals is now no big deal. FREEDOM.
- A real food way of eating like the SHT is liberating. Flexible. And doable.
BTW he mentioned our Frubar Salad, you can check it out here.