make yourself a priority!
in order to be your best for everything and everyone else in your life, you MUST learn to make yourself a priority. when you feel good, when you have good energy, mental clarity, emotional stability. when you’re happy with the way you look, you’ll be better for everything and everyone else in your life.
specifically focus on the things that make you feel good and contribute to long-term health = our foundations for health.
every single day, make the following priorities:
- eating real food, and structuring eating appropriately, to maximize nutrients, and nurture #selfsufficiency and fat burning. this is the most important of our foundations, and will give you the biggest bang for buck when it comes to feeling amazing.
- our morning process (priming & practice) which includes gratitude, meditation, and envisioning. precipitate your intention on the day by starting your day with this powerful process! make time for it!
- functional fitness. we love CrossFit, especially at The CrossFit Combine. but making time for functional fitness of your choice will not only strengthen your body, it will make you feel good about yourself.
- getting outdoors, getting sun every single day. make time for it! think about when it’s going to happen!
- connecting with the earth every single day!
- and spend time with those who make you feel good!
also be sure to schedule:
a monthly hike, or camping trip out in nature where you completely disconnect from work and technology, and reconnect with nature and being with other people.
a quarterly or semi-annual vacation where you go somewhere you really want to go! schedule this now!
be the kind of person that accepts invitations for fun
when you are invited to a social event, whether big or small, instead of automatically declining because you have “so much to do,” use the invitation as a mindfulness reminder bell to pause and seriously consider going. catch yourself passing up on social events and make yourself go, especially if it’s with people you care about, and especially if it’s something that may not come up again.