just a few success stories
The most life-changing, mind-blowing experience of my life!
– Nichol M.
I was amazed at how simple it was.
– Christina B.
The transformation is astounding.
– Kristopher D.
This is something different.
– Tom R.
The best thing I could have done for myself.
– Rachel P.
It’s truly the best thing I could have done for myself, it’s priceless.
– Ludmilla L.
frequently asked questions
both the membership and health coaching will bring you clarity and confidence with nutrition and health, and will simplify your nutrition and health.
the membership is monthly subscription to an online community.
health coaching is regular 1-on-1 time, just you and me together.
the membership you can think of as being a part of a social network that has courses, recipes, meal plans, and all kinds of other exclusive content that you can take advantage of at your own pace. the best part is – OTHER PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU. you get to interact with these people in all kinds of different ways. having the support of others going through a similar process is critical for long-term success.
health coaching is 1-on-1 attention, with someone there to hold your hand and personally guide you through simplifying your nutrition and health. health coaching is the most POWERFUL way to implement change because the process is driven by YOU and customized to YOUR goals, your challenges, and your life. if you apply for health coaching and you’re accepted, you get the membership for free for the time that we are working together, and you can continue it afterwards if you’d like.
health coaching is 1-on-1 attention, with someone there to hold your hand and personally guide you through simplifying your nutrition and health. health coaching is a dynamic, creative, and exciting process! it is you and me getting together 1-on-1 to learn, implement, and support whatever changes you want. it’s completely driven by you and customized to you. health coaching is NOT me telling you what to do. health coaching IS YOU in the drivers seat, and me helping with navigation using my training, expertise, and wisdom from working with hundreds of other private clients.
we will be meeting once every 2 weeks (again with flexibility depending on what’s going in your life), on the phone or through Zoom.
each meeting will consist of:
- checkin and reflection on previous days / weeks of work.
- acknowledgement of what could be just a little better.
- what we need to do, address, or change to support previous efforts.
- a review of your values, vision, and goals.
- education with new information.
- co-create goals moving forward.
- co-create accountability.
contact between sessions:
- you can text or call anytime! I am usually very responsive.
- I will check in with you on weekends to encourage you to make it a great week,
and one other day during the week.
other support in between sessions:
- we will use the membership (online community) for support and resources while working together.
- I cannot hold you accountable. but I can help you hold yourself accountable. you are not committing to me – you are committing to yourself! and that’s a beautiful powerful thing! that being said, we have plenty of tools to help with accountability.
- we will come up with goals together, agree to them, and put them in writing. we will also figure out what the best way is to hold yourself accountable for these actions and goals. and we will review your efforts together!
what you can expect from ME :)
my goal is to make you self-reliant when it comes to health. to never question what or how you are supposed to be healthy.
- education with the correct information, with as much references and resources as you want to back it up.
- facilitated experience by helping you come up with your own “experiments” to put what we learn into practice.
- as much support as you need to move you along your path.
- complete confidentiality – I will not share anything about our work together with anyone unless you give me permission (for example in the form of a testimonial or sharing an experience we have).
- I will help you identify and fully engage your strengths on the path to a better future.
- I will ask thought provoking questions and encourage you to arrive at your own answers whenever possible and co-create answers otherwise.
- I will encourage realistic expectations and goals.
- I will be direct and firm with constructive reflections when needed.
- I will support you in brainstorming creative possibilities for moving forward and navigating roadblocks.
- when appropriate, with permission, and within my scope of practice, I will offer advice, instruction, and resources for improving health, well-being, and performance.
- I will recognize early whether the chemistry with us is good or not optimal. if not optimal, for any reason, we’ll chat about it and do something about it :)
- I will acknowledge when you have an issue that is outside my scope of knowledge and skills and recommend other resources.
- I will send a summary of each coaching session, including vision and plan for you to edit.
what I expect from YOU.
- this is a relationship. if you are having an issue or need help, I cannot read minds (although I am close ;). reach out. I’m here to help.
- come to meetings ready to learn! we will probably get you to question what you think you know about health – and that’s a good thing. because if you knew 100% what to do, you’d be doing it.
- give your full effort with our simple goals! strive for perfection while being easy on yourself. there is no failure, there is only feedback.
- you are responsible for following through on behavioral changes. I cannot do it to you. but I can do it with you.
- setbacks are normal on the path of change and necessary in order to establish new mindset and behaviors.
- I need you to be punctual and responsive. again, this is a relationship ;)
if you’re having a hard time figuring out which one is best for you, schedule a free call, you have nothing to lose.
the membership is ideal for everyone which is why it’s included in the 1-on-1 health coaching. it’s cost-effective (less than $1 per day), and it’s the best way to stay up-to-date, and informed on the latest and greatest in health. I do the research and bring it to you in the membership. the membership is especially ideal for you if you like to do self study at your own pace.
health coaching is ideal for you if you know you’d benefit from 1-on-1 support and accountability. health coaching is 1-on-1 attention, with someone there to hold your hand and personally guide you through simplifying your nutrition and health.
if you join my membership, you’ll have access to a ton of tools that you can use at your own pace:
- all of my courses
- live calls with experts and other members
- recipes and meal plans
- exclusive events
- exclusive SHT vendor discounts
- personalized invites you can send to family and friends you care about
if you apply and are accepted for 1-on-1 health coaching, you have ALL the tools of the membership PLUS these other tools as needed:
- live Zoom calls
- phone calls
- text messages
- nutrition, sleep, and fitness manuals
- shopping lists
- accountability tools
- goal setting tools
- and more
if you have body fat to lose, and you put what you learn into practice, you will lose body fat. BUT! I pride myself and the SHT methodology in NOT being like other programs that show superficial aesthetic results to try to bait customers into their program. the goal of working wiht me in any capacity is to simplify your nutrition and your health, to get lasting results, and to make nutrition and health work for a lifetime.
NOTHING! JUST DO IT!
THAT’S THE WHOLE POINT!
look, feel, and perform your best.
these are the tools…
still not convinced?
MOTHER w CAREER
CROSSFIT GYM OWNER
MOTHER w CROSSFIT COACH
HUSBAND, FATHER, ATHLETE
HUSBAND, FATHER, FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
no strings attached, I can help you make a decision! whether it’s my membership, private 1-on-1 health coaching, or something completely different. OR we can talk about anything you want! I can answer any questions you have about anything.