Meditation is the practice of noticing thinking and coming back to the present moment. Mindfulness is the use of the skill during your everyday life.
Cultivating the skill of noticing thinking is such a powerful skill!
In the noticing of your thinking 👇🏼
- temporarily you are completely present.
- temporarily we’ve interrupted the thinking.
- we have the ability to come back to the present.
- we have the ability to reframe our thinking.
Try to notice yourself thinking right now. Sit for a minute and wait for the thoughts. Notice them, and refer back to this list 👆🏽
So here is how we can use mindfulness to completely change the way we show up to these different life situations:
- Active mind. When I notice constant thinking, the noticing itself dissolves the thinking temporarily!
- Critical mind. When I notice my critical mind, I can choose to see myself in the other person or situation.
- Expectations. When I notice my expectations of others are causing problems, I can CHOOSE to accept this person for who they are.
- Triggers. When I notice myself triggered, I can assume the best.
- Worst-case-scenario. When I notice myself thinking worst-case-scenario, I can think best-case-scenario.
Your interpretation and self talk around what’s happening is what dictates whether you feel good or bad, or happy or not happy.
Listen in to the entire podcast/video here (or hit the play button below) where we discuss using mindfulness to notice what we do to ourselves and others!
Check out our website where we now have a few options to engage with us:
- Visit superhumantransformation.com and download the free PDF on Debunking Conventional Wisdom and Status Quo with Truth-Based Solutions.
- Schedule a FREE Discovery Call to see if you qualify for Masterful Health Coaching.
- Join our amazing online community SuperHumans United. Education with the right information, experience and experiments, and the love and support of others.