perception and acceptance
if you ever find yourself upset, angry, frustrated or wishing things were different – you’re resisting the present moment, and you’re resisting what is. you’re suffering needlessly.
here’s how to work with it:
- give it space.
- ask for clarity.
- give gratitude.
we discuss this and more :)
here’s how to work with it.
meditate every day.
acknowledge what you are resisting.
- notice it yourself resisting what is = being upset, angry, wishing things were different are clear indicators ;)
- write down this thing or these things!
consider giving it some space.
- give it some space by noticing your tendancy to think about it, and deliberately and gently coming back to what’s in front of you.
- do this as many times as it happens.
ask yourself these questions, without knowing the answer, but expecting the answer:
- what can be done? what must be done? what is the good or right thing to do?
- look at it from an outsider’s perspective. what advice would you give to yourself or someone else?
give gratitude for the learning, wisdom, and evolution that you will receive.
- expect learning, wisdom, and evolution. give gratitude for the learning, wisdom, and evolution.