health coaching is 1-on-1 attention, with someone there to hold your hand and personally guide you through simplifying your nutrition and health. health coaching is a dynamic, creative, and exciting process! it is you and me getting together 1-on-1 to learn, implement, and support whatever changes you want. it’s completely driven by you and customized to you. health coaching is NOT me telling you what to do. health coaching IS YOU in the drivers seat, and me helping with navigation using my training, expertise, and wisdom from working with hundreds of other private clients.
we will be meeting once every 2 weeks (again with flexibility depending on what’s going in your life), on the phone or through Zoom.
each meeting will consist of:
- checkin and reflection on previous days / weeks of work.
- acknowledgement of what could be just a little better.
- what we need to do, address, or change to support previous efforts.
- a review of your values, vision, and goals.
- education with new information.
- co-create goals moving forward.
- co-create accountability.
contact between sessions:
- you can text or call anytime! I am usually very responsive.
- I will check in with you on weekends to encourage you to make it a great week,
and one other day during the week.
other support in between sessions:
- we will use the membership (online community) for support and resources while working together.
- I cannot hold you accountable. but I can help you hold yourself accountable. you are not committing to me – you are committing to yourself! and that’s a beautiful powerful thing! that being said, we have plenty of tools to help with accountability.
- we will come up with goals together, agree to them, and put them in writing. we will also figure out what the best way is to hold yourself accountable for these actions and goals. and we will review your efforts together!
what you can expect from ME :)
my goal is to make you self-reliant when it comes to health. to never question what or how you are supposed to be healthy.
- education with the correct information, with as much references and resources as you want to back it up.
- facilitated experience by helping you come up with your own “experiments” to put what we learn into practice.
- as much support as you need to move you along your path.
- complete confidentiality – I will not share anything about our work together with anyone unless you give me permission (for example in the form of a testimonial or sharing an experience we have).
- I will help you identify and fully engage your strengths on the path to a better future.
- I will ask thought provoking questions and encourage you to arrive at your own answers whenever possible and co-create answers otherwise.
- I will encourage realistic expectations and goals.
- I will be direct and firm with constructive reflections when needed.
- I will support you in brainstorming creative possibilities for moving forward and navigating roadblocks.
- when appropriate, with permission, and within my scope of practice, I will offer advice, instruction, and resources for improving health, well-being, and performance.
- I will recognize early whether the chemistry with us is good or not optimal. if not optimal, for any reason, we’ll chat about it and do something about it :)
- I will acknowledge when you have an issue that is outside my scope of knowledge and skills and recommend other resources.
- I will send a summary of each coaching session, including vision and plan for you to edit.
what I expect from YOU.
- this is a relationship. if you are having an issue or need help, I cannot read minds (although I am close ;). reach out. I’m here to help.
- come to meetings ready to learn! we will probably get you to question what you think you know about health – and that’s a good thing. because if you knew 100% what to do, you’d be doing it.
- give your full effort with our simple goals! strive for perfection while being easy on yourself. there is no failure, there is only feedback.
- you are responsible for following through on behavioral changes. I cannot do it to you. but I can do it with you.
- setbacks are normal on the path of change and necessary in order to establish new mindset and behaviors.
- I need you to be punctual and responsive. again, this is a relationship ;)