figure out real food for life.
learning real food basics =
health, longevity, and quality of life.
there are many foundational concepts to learn and implement that are necessary to feel amazing and have optimal health, longevity, and quality of life. the most powerful, and one that will give you the greatest results in the shortest amount of time is real food. figure out real food, and you’ll look, feel, and perform better than you ever thought possible.
the problem is, there is so much confusion about what we are supposed to eat. it gets even more complicated when we talk about how to implement real food! do we go vegan? paleo? low-carb? ketogenic?
our way of eating real food is based on several inputs.
- Ancestral Wisdom
handed down wisdom from our ancestors, both recent and ancient. clues we can gain from archeology, anthropology, and evolutionary biology.
- current, relevant information
science and research. books on relevant real food methodologies that work. following and learning from experts in their fields.
- personal & client experience
we recommend experimentation with awareness. from this experimentation we gain honed intuition & wisdom about what works for US. and then we formulate guidelines based on our experience with hundreds of private clients, and over 1,500 have one through our SuperHuman Transformation.
our focus when eating real food?
- nutrients. giving the body what it needs to contribute to structure, form, and function.
- self-sufficiency. nurturing the body’s own ability to create it’s own energy, to be comfortable in space, and to develop metabolic flexibility = the ability to comfortably and flexibly use fat or glucose for fuel!
here’s what you will learn in this class and here’s what’s included.
at this meeting, learn WHY we choose our definition of real food and how to implement real food to give you everything that you could possibly want out of nutrition. at this class learn:
- details about our inputs.
- what real food is including comprehensive information about the importance of all our macro and micro nutrients.
- how to implement real food including how to structure your daily eating, macronutrient consumption guidelines, implementation strategies, and more.
this class will come complete with a guide, journal, shopping list, how to read labels, and other handouts, as well as an optional Whole Foods Shopping Tour to get you started on your real food journey.
we need your RSVP below pretty please,
Paul C. Tijerina, LLC is located at
2402 N. Tenaya Way
Las Vegas, NV 89128
whether you are vegan, vegetarian, carnivore, or omnivore, figure out real food for life!
for $65 this all-inclusive class includes 1.5 hours of education, comprehensive guide and journal, and shopping lists :)