skin protection seminar on sunscreens, lip balms, and repellents
in an ideal world, we wouldn’t be putting anything on our skin! but sometimes we need protection! specifically:
- sunscreen to protect from burning.
- lip balm to protect the lips.
- mosquito and bug repellent to protect against critters.
if and when we do need protection, we want to make sure we choose:
- the safest product possible, with safest ingredients and the least toxins.
- products that have great efficacy (work really well).
this Friday, June 5th @ 10 am PST we’ll be covering all this and more:
- health benefits of sun exposure
- how much sun exposure, how often
- how to protect yourself naturally
- toxic ingredients to absolutely avoid with sunscreens, lip balms, and repellents
- versions and forms to look for
- our strategy for researching products
- our top picks in each category
this Friday, June 5 @ 10 am PST, join us for our seminar on SKIN PROTECTION including sunscreens, lip balms, mosquito repellants, and more. RSVP to SKIN PROTECTION here and attend live or access our recorded session, complete with handouts and resources for $20.
we highly encourage you to join us LIVE, but if you register and MISS the live meeting, we will email you the recorded video plus all the resources and handouts.
BTW, you can also join our community and get all of our seminars we offer all year long, whether online or live and local, for FREE.