we’ve received a TON of questions lately from SuperHumans in the community struggling. when I receive multiple “clues,” it’s time to address with some love. I’d like to share with you a post I shared with my community. . .
no matter where you are with things, understand, you have absolutely everything you need to be successful. EVERYTHING. you have the knowledge, the resources, the tools, and the support. you don’t need to start over, you don’t need a new challenge. you just need to start from where you are.
we do understand that sometimes, mentally and emotionally, it can be difficult to pull this stuff all together and stick with it for the long-term. heck, even the most veteran of us, including myself, struggle with our own issues each and every day. and that’s what makes this lifestyle so beautiful. we never stop learning, we never stop trying, we never stop optimizing. it’s a constant evolution.
this lifestyle is a lifelong journey, plain and simple. all you need to do is remember one thing, each and every day, each and every moment, and especially in your moments of weakness. ..
JUST START FROM WHERE YOU ARE.
had a bad night, bad weekend, or bad holiday trip? make the decision to start from where you are and move forward. frustrated with yourself because you just can’t kick your sugar, alcohol, or other addiction? it’s all good, just start from where you are. make the decision now.
you don’t need a new challenge, you don’t need to wait until the time is perfect, you just need to make the decision to start from where you are and do the best you can.
- commit here and now to eat real food. no ands, ifs, or buts. Five Food Groups all the way. make the decision now to start from where you are and commit to real food today. if you just ate real food without even considering macro-nutrient timing, you’d still feel a million times better than when you let all the crap in.
- commit to a perfect first meal each and every day. meats & fats first thing in the morning send a signal of raw materials + self-sufficiency. and the magical part is, getting this first meal right will give you momentum to make better choices throughout the rest of the day.
- as you go throughout your day and come across some difficulties, use tomorrow for today. it is seriously the greatest tool I have when dealing with my own struggles and addictions https://youtu.be/hhCdjnIWTQU
- practice love and kindness to yourself. you’re not perfect, I’m not perfect, none of us are perfect and none of us ever will be. it’s not about BEING perfect. it’s about trying, and STRIVING for perfect and optimal, and learning from the experience. I never get down on myself anymore for trying.
- reach out to us!!! I can’t tell you how many people come in to see us for a simple checkup, and leave our office on a freakin’ cloud! we love to connect, we love to help. make an appointment with us, let’s review some key basic concepts, see where you might be struggling, come up with some manageable goals, do a little SuperHuman Priming, and put a simple plan into action. IT’S WHAT WE DO.
did you know that we are here to help you? and that we love you like family? because you ARE freakin’ family? WELL WE DO.