Carnivore and animal-based diets are really popular these days. And for good reason – for a lot of people they get results.
But you want to make sure you’re doing it right. So whether you’ve tried it in the past or are just curious, you’ll get a lot out of this video or audio.
We put a progression together to make it EASY to transition in and out of an animal-based diet… while at the same time learning a LOT about yourself.
So what is an animal based diet? 🤔
Think about it like this:
- you want to eat for nutrients.
- you want to minimize toxins.
- you want to nurture fat burning.
- you want to know what foods you feel best on.
That’s what an animal-based diet is all about.
fine tuning for nutrients, minimal toxicity, fat burning, and learning what foods you do best on.
I illustrate this with my Flexible Animal-Based Omnivore food pyramid.
The actual illustration is exclusive to my members. But I’ll share the gist of it:
- the base is animal foods and healthful fats.
- a close second is superfoods such as bone stock, collagen, and organs.
- next is least toxic plant foods.
- finally is what makes this flexible – things you enjoy.
Here’s why you may want to try an animal-based diet:
- to resolve digestive issues, skin issues, or other lagging symptoms.
- to optimize yoru way of eating by learning what plants you can tolerate.
- to prove yourself you can do it.
You probably want to understand a little of the “why” behind this whole thing including:
- evolution of humans
- delta 15 nitrogen isotopes
- figuring out what we are designed to eat as humans
- species appropriate diets – including humans!
- the spectrum of plants from least problematic to most problematic.
- and finally how to plan your meals.
That’s what I’m sharing in this video and post.
Timestamps for your convenience:
- 00:00 what is flexible animal based omnivore including FABO food pyramid
- 02:39 plant matter priorities
- 03:06 HOW to do the FABO
- 05:18 first phase of FABO and what it entails
- 06:28 WHY this progression?
- 07:08 evolution of HUMANS
- 08:07 Expensive Tissue Hypothesis
- 09:41 delta 15 nitrogen isotopes and trophic levels
- 11:11 what are we DESIGNED to eat? and digestive system stuff
- 14:40 the keys to our digestive system
- 16:30 species appropriate diets
- 19:52 our ancestors sought nutrients and energy
- 20:29 assessing foods based on nutrients, toxicity, and energy
- 22:21 nutrients and energy spectrums
- 23:39 problematic plant spectrum
- 24:18 planning your meals
- 26:55 questions and answers
Connect with me:
- FREE! Schedule a FREE Consultation Call to chat one-on-one about anything you want.
- FREE! Text anything to (702) 605-7223 or clicking here https://my.community.com/
superhumantransformation. Exclusive updates, announcements, and motivation & inspiration.
- 14-DAY FREE TRIAL and less than $1 per day after the trial is over. Check out our community at https://community.