You’ve worked hard for your health improvements over the year! Maintain what you’ve gained so you’re not starting over at the first of the year! Listen to this YouTube video or listen anywhere you listen to podcasts including our podcast site here.
The 3 most important things to focus on as you navigate the holidays:
- Real food nutrition. Make real food choices no matter where you go.
- Sleep. Prioritize sleep to the best of your abilities.
- Moving most days (fitness). We did a great Fitness Foundations video recently.
Keep those things going to any degree and you’ll be doing pretty good.
Here’s a solid 5-step process for maintaining your gains.
- Think about what you want, create an intention for your health and self over the holidays.
- Identify and acknowledge your obstacles. Just acknowledging your obstacles makes it easier to navigate them.
- Stick to your routine, even when you don’t feel like it. This includes getting some early wins in the day.
- Visualize specific situations and how you will handle them. A little intention goes a long ways.
- Determine cutoff times and amounts for indulgences, rise time, bed time, and other things.
Please be sure to connect with us!
On Instagram and Facebook: @paulctijerina and @superhumantransformation
For an archive of all our podcasts visit http://podcast.superhumantransformation.com
You can also listen anywhere you listen to podcasts including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
For updates, announcements of upcoming events, seminars, and more, join our newsletter at https://superhumantransformation.com
Join our community at: https://community.superhumantransformation.com, we would love to see you there!