A Heartfelt Message from Superhuman, Christina Bravo
We are SO excited to share this interview. We were in tears as we were watching and listening because it’s such a beautiful, heartfelt story. You can watch the video of our live discussion here, or you can listen wherever you listen to podcasts.
Like many of us, Christina and family come from a place of being naturally lean early in life, only to have unknowingly poor health habits creep up and manifest as symptoms later in life. All of a sudden, life seemed hard, exhausting, and extremely challenging.
Once she had the realization that her and her family deserve better, she experimented with many different workout programs and diets. Eventually, she landed on something that she could stick with, and never looked back.
With newfound energy and confidence, Christina and her husband Edward continue to empower their family and others with their example.
Among many other things, we discuss:
- how to implement real food with kids.
- the power of educating your kids on why you eat healthy and why you avoid toxic foods.
- how to get the kids involved in cooking.
- tips for getting the kids to enjoy meals.
- how to get your kids to eat foods they don’t like.
- the importance of giving your kids autonomy!
- finding a way of eating you can do for a lifetime.
- the importance of being a leader and how your attitude towards health impacts others. Kids are always watching!
- and so much more.
Remember: YOU ARE WORTH IT! You are worth the time and effort it takes to get healthy. Make yourself a priority. The more you can take care of yourself the more you can take care of others. This realization and attitude can kickstart your personal and family transformation.
You can also listen to this episode anywhere you listen to podcasts Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Overcast | Google Play