simplicity & elegance | our foundation for health
one of our foundations for health is simplicity & elegance. it includes minimalism, but it’s so much more.
part of our personal happiness comes from looking at life with an intention of simplicity & elegance. it is a way to rid ourselves of excess and complication.
we can also cultivate processes that are simple and repeatable, which lead to long-term habits that are good for health.
this allows us to focus on things that are truly important.
when we do this in combination and in synergy with our other foundations, we can truly live life as we were meant to live, – easy, free, and uncluttered :)
- this means scrutinizing everything and you can start by asking the questions:
- is this something I need?
- is this something I need to do?
- is this serving me?
- is this adding value to my life?
- is this the best use of my time?
- is this the best use of this technology?
- is this the best way to do this?
- how can I make this better, easier, simpler, and more workable in a modern lifestyle?
and then join us for our simplicity & elegance challenges:)