YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VOW.
it’s great to get up and have a personal process in the morning. EVERYONE should have a process that includes gratitude, meditation, and some envisioning. BUT EVEN BEFORE DOING THAT! right when you wake up, right before everything gets crazy, shout out your most important vows of the day!!!
create a “vow” or series of vows that you can read off first thing in the morning. shout these vows from the top of your lungs! and smile when you say it! here are my vows, feel free to repurpose or modify :)
- today I vow to be present, and notice when I’m not.
- today I vow to be loving, and notice when I’m not.
- today I vow to do the things that make me feel amazing, and notice when I don’t.
- today I vow to spend time thinking about my community.
- today I vow to spend time thinking about how I can empower others.
- today I vow to make time for my priming and practice because I know how crucial it is for my health!