envision. clarity. allow. enjoy.
this is just one way to facilitate the life of your dreams.
we are always honing our morning “priming & practice” process, always experimenting to see what feels right so that we can share insights with all of you.
the reality is, JUST DOING IT is going to completely change your life. but if you take the time to be deliberate with it, if you set an intension, and treat it with reverence and respect, you will notice so much more benefit from it.
our priming & practice process is very simple. block out 15min of time, in a very special spot, and then:
- gratitude. think about things you’re grateful for.
- meditate. with your chosen focus. ideally cycling through listening, feeling, and breathing.
- envision. think about what you want.
here are some other tips we’ve realized recently.
- envision with your result in mind. when you envision, think about the end result. don’t get caught up in the “how” because your path will unfold as you move towards your goal. all you have to do is get clear on what you want, figure out what initial steps you need to take to move in that direction, and the rest will unfold, as long as you are seeing the end result every morning!
- ask for clarity on things you’re not sure about. often we’re not sure about what we want! or sometimes we have some situations that are weighing heavy on us. they are those things that keep pulling us in that we have a hard time not thinking about. using meditation on-the-spot is powerful in breaking it up. also, YOU CAN ASK FOR CLARITY IN THE SITUATION. when sitting down for your morning process, write out the big things that are weighing on your mind. then, ask for clarity. ask for clarity from your Unconscious Mind, ask for clarity from your higher self, ask for clarity from God or Spirit or Universe. and trust that clarity will come.
- allow versus resisting. holy moly what a powerful truth! what we resist persists! but what we allow? WOW! many times we find ourselves so caught up and frantic in doing things and trying to make things happen, that we end up “forcing” solutions and timelines. God, the Universe, and the Unconscious Mind work in mysterious ways. there is no concept of time. therefore, we must be patient and allow things to happen in their own way, in their own time. many times the things we ask for will come to us in a way we never expected. and many ties they will come to us at a time we didn’t anticipate! if you catch yourself getting “caught up,” frustrated, anxious, or irritated, use it as a sign to sit back and ALLOW. you can even say to yourself, “please give me clarity, help me to relax and allow.” #GAMECHANGER!
- enjoy the journey. if you envision daily, ask for clarity, and practice allowing, you will automatically notice yourself enjoying life more. life will start to flow a little more effortlessly. things won’t feel so stressful. and even if they do, you know what to do.
COMMIT TO YOUR MORNING PROCESS :)
- without it, you are reacting to life.
- WITH IT, YOU ARE DELIBERATELY MANIFESTING YOUR DREAMS, AND FACILITATING LIVING IN EFFORTLESS FLOW!