Join us for our walk / ruck challenge! Kicking of this Monday August 1st.
We are always looking for creative ways to get our activity in, especially if it is outside!
The problem is that sometimes there are constraints – time constraints, gym constraints, equipment constraints, or a combination!
Walking and rucking is the perfect solution! It’s also the perfect addition to an existing fitness routine!
- I made a short video on the challenge, watch on YouTube here.
- You can also listen anywhere you listen to podcasts including Spotify here. Just look for WE ARE THE SHT ;)
What is RUCKING?
Rucking is basically walking with weight in a backpack. Whether you do it with weight or not:
- There’s no equipment required.
- All you need is legs and feet. Shoes are optional ;)
- If you want to increase the difficulty, you can throw on a backpack and add weight.
The benefits are tremendous:
- A morning walk can get your blood moving and help you start burning body fat for energy.
- You have time with your own mind. You can think about whatever you want.
- You can listen to music, a podcast, or a book.
- It’s a great way to break up the stagnant positions of the day.
- It’s perfect for after eating meals to manage blood sugar levels and get you back into a fat burning state faster.
- It’s a great way to cap the day off.
- WALKING AND RUCKING IS THE MOST FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT THERE IS. Get your body used to carrying weight, and you’ll notice your ability to do many other things improves almost immediately.
Listen in to the podcast recording here or by searching WE ARE THE SHT ;) wherever you normally listen to podcasts! OR tune in to the youtube video version of this awesome chat :)
Check out our website where we now have a few options to engage with us:
- Visit superhumantransformation.com and download the free PDF on Debunking Conventional Wisdom and Status Quo with Truth-Based Solutions.
- Schedule a FREE Discovery Call to see if you qualify for Masterful Health Coaching.
- Join our amazing online community SuperHumans United. Education with the right information, experience and experiments, and the love and support of others.